Sunday, February 28, 2016

Prompt Feb 28th Image Transfer! & My last weeks photo on my art journal page!



How I did my image transfer,
I printed out a photo of one of my favorite singers, on regular paper, not photo paper, then I pasted MATTE MEDIUM on my page, laid the paper of the photo on top, pressed everywhere to make sure the transfer would work, and let it dry for about 30 minutes. It has to be completely dry before you remove it. I removed it with a sponge, just watch out or you will get big gaping holes like I did. But it's a transfer, it's not supposed to be perfect <3 

Here's the outcome with my picture from last week.

This week is simple, take some time doing image transfers of your favorite singers. The results are awesome! And it makes you look like you really can draw them!! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment