Monday, January 4, 2016

Change is a good thing!

 When I look at the word Change for myself, for 2016, I didn't know exactly why I had chosen that word. But, indeed, change is a good thing!  
 
 Without going into any further detail, about parting ways with Galina, she was warned several times, even as admin, to follow the rules listed, so I am having to distance myself from that, because it got back to me, that as admin, she was not following the guidelines, we both had set and agreed upon. NUMBER ONE BEING REMAIN A PROFESSIONAL.... and this was posted yesterday. And it got to me again that she was doing this same thing to someone else. Dropping subtle hints about wanting a happy mail item.

 THIS IS NOT A SWAP GROUP OR A RAK GROUP. NO HAPPY MAIL... UNLESS YOU DO IT BETWEEN EACH OTHER, WITHOUT GETTING ADMIN INVOLVED. THERE ARE GROUPS FOR THAT DO NOT DO IT HERE! PLEASE & THANK YOU! WE DONT WANT PEOPLES FEELINGS GETTING HURT, THIS IS A HAPPY SAFE PLACE.
  Please let me not hear of anyone begging or dropping subtle hints about wanting to receive happy mail, raks, ect. Those are awesome swaps, I know, but this just is NOT the group for it.
There have been a few complaints come to me already this past week. This goes for everyone. Even admins. THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING.
 
  I hope that this does not hurt anyones feelings. As this hurt my heart, having to remove myself from her situation. And I hope that you continue to follow Galina and I both in our art, but I just had to remove myself from that situation, and I hope you all can understand. If this had just been one or two people telling me this, then I could understand and remain friends, but this was more than 5 people in the last week coming to me, telling me different things every day. 
 
  I have rules and regulations for a reason. To keep my job as admin easier. The rules are pretty simple. I'm sorry this happened. But, don't let it happen to you. I am sorry an admin had to be called out. 
 
 Rules are rules. This is a lesson learned for myself as well. Change. 
 
I can't wait for Wednesday and I hope everyone continues to follow the mini bonus for gratitude, and I will be posting Sunday prompts as well that will be fun prompts! So if you are ready to create in 2016 please join me with no hard feelings!!  
 
change
CHānj/
verb
verb: change; 3rd person present: changes; past tense: changed; past participle: changed; gerund or present participle: changing
  1. 1.
    make or become different.
    "a proposal to change the law"
  2. 2.
    take or use another instead of.
    "she decided to change her name"
    • move from one to another.
      "she changed jobs incessantly"
      synonyms:exchange, substitute, swap, switch, replace, alternate, interchange
      "they've changed places"
      antonyms:keep
    • move to a different train, airplane, or subway line.
    • give up (something) in exchange for something else.
      "we changed the shades for vertical blinds"
    • remove (something dirty or faulty) and replace it with another of the same kind.
      "change a light bulb"
    • put a clean diaper on (a baby or young child).
    • engage a different gear in a motor vehicle.
      "wait for a gap and then change gears"
    • exchange (a sum of money) for the same amount in smaller denominations or in coins, or for different currency.
    • put different clothes on.
      "he changed for dinner"
noun
noun: change; plural noun: changes; noun: Change; plural noun: Changes
  1. 1.
    the act or instance of making or becoming different.
    "the change from a nomadic to an agricultural society"
  2. 2.
    coins as opposed to paper currency.
    "a handful of loose change"
    synonyms:coins, loose/small change, silver

No comments:

Post a Comment