Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Gratitude Mini Bonus Wed Jan 20th be thankful for something your family shares

My family shares the love and talents of music.
My mom plays piano, my dad sings really good, my brother plays drums, my husband plays bass, and I play the flute, and shake the tambourine ... (as well as car karaoke.)

We all love the great "classic bands and artists..." /bands like Hall and Oats, Elton John, Marvin Gaye and the list goes on and on.


I just happened to wake up singing Hall and Oats this morning so I decided to add it to my journal page! <3

Monthly Theme : Be Thankful for Family the word of the month is Family
Arting Theme : Water Colors
Prompt response : Jan 20th Be thankful for common interest your family shares!!! Are you all musicians? Are you all ones who love to read and have quiet time together? Are you all movie goers?
QUOTE : It is very important to live the life of focus, focus on the good things you share dearly with your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment